Closer to customers, better through people. The largest independent French animal health company, Virbac is a pure player and expert in animal health designed mainly for the sector’s professionals: veterinarians and farmers.
Through client proximity and its teams’ commitment, today, Virbac has become an internationally recognised player. The Group is now one of the leaders in companion animals, at the same time pursuing its selective growth in farm animals.
Virbac places employees at the centre of its strategy because “a company’s success is not built without respect for the men and women behind it”. - Eric Marée, chairman of Virbac’s executive board.
- More than 4,000 employees throughout the world
- Employee feedback drives the policy decision making and adoption of best practice, through a global opinion survey conducted bi-annually
- Development of skills and employability: on average more than two training sessions per year per employee and 69% of training sessions are conducted by internal trainers
- A worldwide commitment to develop the skills of people managers, the managerial skills program "PERF" promoted throughout the Group by the HR Network
- A dedication to making Virbac a great place to work; below average employee turnover in each country
- Committment to equality; a gender equality agreement was put in place
More details about our Global approach to human resources can be found in our Annual Report 2015 - 6MB