|Feramo - D 450g, 3kg & 9kg|
Feramo - D is recommended to supplement a dog’s diet
as an aid in the prevention and treatment of vitamin/mineral
deficiencies. Feramo - D added to the dog’s diet each day
will provide essential nutritional factors beneficial in
the prevention and treatment of vitamin and mineral
deficiencies and supplement the diets of breeding stock
and growing pups.
- Use in all stages of life
- Dogs in work
- Brood bitches and stud dogs
- Growing pups
- General health and vitality
DOSAGE & DIRECTIONS:
- Feramo - D is best sprinkled on, or mixed with, the evening
meal. If cooked wait till meal cools.
- When introducing a dog to Feramo - D, proceed gradually by
placing 1 gram on the feed dish under the food. Gradually
increase the dose to full strength over the following week.
- Feramo contains a 4g scoop
- Adults - 1g per 10kg of bodyweight
- Puppies - 2g per 5kg of bodyweight
- Bitches in whelp and nursing bitches - 1 g per 10kg bodyweight