For the prevention of five clostridial diseases and cheesy gland, and the treatment and control of internal parasites, nasal bot and itchmite in sheep.
• Moxidectin 2.5g/L
• C. pseudotuberculosis 1.0 U/mL – Cheesy gland
• CI. perfringens type D 5.0 IU/mL – enterotoxaemia
• CI. chauvoei EP 0361??IU/mL - blackleg
• CI. septicum 2.5 IU/mL – malignant oedema
• CI. novyi type B 3.5 IU/mL – black disease
• CI. tetani 2.5 IU/mL - tetanus
What is Cydectin® Weanerguard®?
• Contains moxidectin – the most potent ML
• Broad spectrum roundworm control
• At least 21 days persistent activity against barber’s pole worm
• Up to 21 days persistent activity against small brown stomach worm
• Ideal for highly contaminated pastures
• Contains 6-in-1 vaccine
Cydectin® Weanerguard® must be injected subcutaneously.
For animals 15-25 kg liveweight give 2mL subcutaneously
For animals 26-31 kg liveweight give 2.5mL subcutaneously
For animals 32-37 kg liveweight give 3mL subcutaneously
For animals above 37kg administer at the rate of 1mL/12.5 kg or use Cydectin® Eweguard® 6 in 1 vaccine and wormer for sheep at recommended dose rate.
Withholding periods / ESI
• Meat: 28 days
• Milk: DO NOT USE in lactating ewes where milk or milk products may be used for human consumption.
• ESI: 28 days
Store between 2ºC and 8ºC. Refrigerate. DO NOT FREEZE. Protect from light. Once opened contents should be used within 24hrs.